September 24, 2007

As I Depart

The flight to China is at 0015 hours later. Now catching a last opportunity to blog! heh :P This time i'm going with my mum to Beijing, hopefully it would be a fruitful and enjoyable one. Its really a good departure from my NS, a much deserved break i guess. The very last trip i made to guangzhou/hk in nov last year was against the backdrop of my injury. It was a recuperative trip in seek of treatment. But i guess my slipdisc has improved greatly. Well, at least with such optimistic thinking things cant possibly be bad :) Ok, honestly, even as i am about to leave home now, i do feel a tinge of nostalgia, thinking of ppl here and there. Well, as excited as the remaining days are about to be, the nostalgic feeling is inevitably present. Yes, only 5 days.. coming back this sun at night.

Ok! Instead of wake me up when september ends, let me change it. I'll be back when september ends :) Cya everyone, o genki de!

No comments:

What do you need?

"Once you understand the needs of the market, product is unimportant, competition is irrelevant" Very mind-blowing statement. An ...