January 21, 2008

Its not over, yet

思到如今难以令人忘怀,敏感之心为何如此倔强。落叶归根何忧之有,优柔寡断必成隐忧。

Some things just cant be left undone or not adequately handled. There are imperatives in life. But in front of me is an obstacle, a mental and psychological obstacle that hinders my long term functioning. Now it seems that though there are many rational things that i do in life, there is that fair bit of weakness in me that can lead to a disruptive lifestyle and thinking if it is allowed to consume my soul. Very abstract, complex, and hard to comprehend. But i know the answer is unbelievably simple, yet astonishing hard for me to get it.

Let it be there, but not for long. Its not over, yet.

No comments:

What do you need?

"Once you understand the needs of the market, product is unimportant, competition is irrelevant" Very mind-blowing statement. An ...