December 22, 2005

To revive or not?

hmm... last post.. Chinese New Year...lol... how long ago was it.. Anyway, glad that my A's are over.. It was hectic of course.. but future beckons.. and time wont stay put.. I am happy to embrace my shortlived hols.. NS enlistment is on 5th Jan, in less than 2 wks. Now carolling with vj choir and victoria chorale. Carolling, carolling... what do i really like abt it?

I love the feeling of singing together. To be able to produce music that all of us can enjoy. I love vj choir. I love my friends... :)

Erm ok, those things i've said so far seem to have no link with my title: to revive or not?
As u all can see... my posts are ultra pathetic... once in a black moon i would say, not even a blue moon... So i was just thinking shld i make it more regular... yea i've decided to... everyone needs memories.. fond or bad alike..one's brain cant contain every aspect of life... i thought this can be my mini diary :p

Ok i shall stop here today, will carry on as soon as i have the time..I promise :)

No comments:

What do you need?

"Once you understand the needs of the market, product is unimportant, competition is irrelevant" Very mind-blowing statement. An ...