December 29, 2005

Dec 29 : 7 Days to NS

Another 2 days passed, leaving me nearer to enlistment. Not feeling bad, but just miss old times where fun was all we had.. academics seemed interesting to me at this point of time, not too sure if its because i dont feel the exact same stress, but i think its kind of just not boring now cos i've nv touched it for more than 1 month. haha...

Yesterday had farewell for vj choir. Every story has an ending, but the farewell for me wasnt an end to my life in vj choir... I guess i will still carol with them during xmas as best as i can. Love ya and miss ya ppl really. Wrapping my 6 years of choir life In VS and VJC ..i've experience sheer fun. The togetherness, bonding, friendships built etc... really memorable.. at this point in time, i would really like to say i big THANK YOU to all my fellow choir mates, be it my juniors or seniors... u've made my stay fruitful and fun filled.

No comments:

What do you need?

"Once you understand the needs of the market, product is unimportant, competition is irrelevant" Very mind-blowing statement. An ...