August 09, 2007

Life At Its Crossroads

I tend to feel slightly exhilarated over ORD sometimes, but yet i anticipate that my post ORD time would be under utilised if i nv plan well. To think that i'm so eagerly displaying the ORD counter and yet u can see me lamenting about nothing to do later on. Haha, i think life's a paradox sometimes. Sorry these few posts are always somehow related to ORD.

Well, just some thoughts at this point of time. Should we ever let nature take its own course? Some things would really progress too slowly if we allowed that. Sometimes we need catalyst, but to what extent and when should we use?

Ok, if u dont really understand it, take it as nothing has been said. Its the little thoughts that my inner soul is pondering about now. I somehow feel that life is always at its crossroads.

No comments:

What do you need?

"Once you understand the needs of the market, product is unimportant, competition is irrelevant" Very mind-blowing statement. An ...