September 20, 2006

A changing life

Its been quite a long time since i've blogged... hah as noted by gel too :P OH! and she was the first person to tag! I'm so surprised and elated. haha.. ppl would actually think i'm nuts... so happy over a tagger... lol.. but since like 1yr plus no one yea... so u can understand why now? lol..

Changed? yea my life now is. cant really do much exercise, except those simple monotonous gym exercises that are supposed to train my back muscles. i am saddened to an extent about my privilege to enjoy sports, but nevertheless trying to make up with other stuff i do now.

Life is always full of surprises; pleasant and also unpleasant ones. Unpleasant ones are challenges, while pleasant ones are greater challenges. Unpleasant experiences only signify a transient state of life, where in the hope of humans having a great determination, would be able to surmount these obstacles imposed onto their lives. I believe my condition is also nothing disimilar. Here with my faith to overcome my health problem, i will not let pessimism influence my life in any realm.

No comments:

What do you need?

"Once you understand the needs of the market, product is unimportant, competition is irrelevant" Very mind-blowing statement. An ...