August 30, 2008

Finally, the topic is back to ME!

School's been a month for me. The thrill is back again. I like the challenge of academics, though it makes me very stressed and surfaces my perfectionism. It brings back memories of intense studying, and highly stimulating moments. Well, the only difference in lifestyle between now and the good old jc and sec sch days is the greater autonomy given to us. No one cares if u dont wanna study or attend lectures. Sometimes you dont even feel socially out of place when u miss lessons. totally free. and there u also have the liberacy to join whatever clubs or committees you like, with the limiting factor being time. You can do almost as much as u want to achieve. I love staying in hostel, dont ask me why. Maybe it feels abit lonely u think, but there are times i feel secure and comfortable camping there. Well, honestly i dont have any much more stuff to ramble on. Feel people see it anyway.. well i kinda like the phrase on eugene's blog, that whoever who knows me would not need to read what i write about myself, and those that dont will not care anyway. There are things held in private which i would not want to share here, so this might not be the real me you are perceiving.

Life's been great so far, made new friends, adapted to the academic lifestyle, back into the self-contained academic warzone. The battle has just begun, i'm stretched on many ends, including trading.

1 comment:

EQ said...

Gambatte Kudasai!
(Work hard!)
Lol...finally quote me!

What do you need?

"Once you understand the needs of the market, product is unimportant, competition is irrelevant" Very mind-blowing statement. An ...